top of page

Child Support Collection

All child support payments must be pass through ONLY. This means that only checks or
money orders made payable to the custodial parent will be accepted.


Cash and Credit Card payments will not be accepted through the Circuit Clerk's Office as child support payments.

The Child Support Division of the Circuit Clerk's Office maintains the records for court
ordered child support payments. Past due child support or failure to pay child support is handled through the Office of Child Support Enforcement.

Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm        (Mon – Fri.)

Phone: (870) 933-4530

Child support payments and the clerk's yearly fee of $36 can be mailed to the following address:


Craighead County Circuit Clerk
Attn: Child Support

511 S. Main Street
Jonesboro, AR 72401

Office of Child Support Enforcement

Jonesboro Child Support Office
2006 Latourette Dr.
Jonesboro, AR 72404

Phone: (870) 972-5510

Arkansas Child Support Clearinghouse:  (866) 428-8382

bottom of page